Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris for rugby query

Options
  • 05-02-2016 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,515 ✭✭✭

hi guys,
    pardon if this is the wrong place for this to go, but heading over to Paris for the game on the 13th..

wondering if ye'd have any recommendations for pre/post beverages/craic?

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I'd say you'd be better off posting in the rugby forum to be honest especially given the remoteness of the stadium from the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Thread moved to where it would be better suited.

Thanks,
    kerry4sam

• Registered Users Posts: 7,415 ✭✭✭CMOTDibbler

bennyl10 wrote: »
    hi guys,
    pardon if this is the wrong place for this to go, but heading over to Paris for the game on the 13th..

wondering if ye'd have any recommendations for pre/post beverages/craic?

thanks!
    As said above. Stade de France is a good bit outside the city centre, so there's nothing much going on out there. Kitty O'Shea's used to be a good spot to go, but there are probably people on here who've been over more recently than I have.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,106 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I remember there being 2 Irish bars quite close together, one was called Corcorans, can't remember the name of the other. One was quite small and the other quite a bit bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,885 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

adrian522 wrote: »
    I remember there being 2 Irish bars quite close together, one was called Corcorans, can't remember the name of the other. One was quite small and the other quite a bit bigger.

These bars are in the Pigalle area near the Moulin Rouge

Boulevard de Clichy

It is generally HQ for the travelling fans if that is what you are into

O'Sullivans is the other Bar

Metro Stop "Blanche"

• Advertisement
Advertisement