Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purchasing The Simpsons (Season 18 onwards)

Options
  • 05-02-2016 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've been adding up on my collection of Simpsons DVDs and I was planning on having every season on DVD. But one of the shows producers has decided to stop producing DVDs after season 17. They did release a special edition season 20 (very few Region 2 copies available and they are currently sold out on Amazon).

They claim to be only supplying digital versions of the seasons. The only trouble is, I don't seem to be able to find them anywhere if you are outside the US. We don't have Amazon Prime, Hulu, iTunes TV Shows and we can't even have access to FX Now (because you need an active cable tv subscription within the US).

Is there any service that has streaming rights for Ireland that allow you to legally watch Simpsons season 18 onwards; or download them?
    Tagged:

Advertisement