Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sending Back Disc

Options
  • 04-02-2016 10:47pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I changed cars last weekend and got my new disc in the post two days ago. The letter that comes with it says that there is an addressed envelope to send back my old disc in but there was no envelope.
    Can you give me the address to send the old disc back to please?
    Assume that just the disc in an envelope is fine? I don't need any ref number etc?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

Hi Guys

I changed cars last weekend and got my new disc in the post two days ago. The letter that comes with it says that there is an addressed envelope to send back my old disc in but there was no envelope.
    Assume that just the disc in an envelope is fine? I don't need any ref number etc?
    Hi RacoonQueen,
    Thank you for your query, we're sorry you didn't receive an addressed envelope. If you provide me with your policy number I can issue one to you, alternatively you can return the old disc to Liberty Insurance, Dublin Road, Cavan, Co Cavan. Your policy reference number will be on the disc.
    Thanks Una

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Hi Guys

Hi RacoonQueen,
    Thank you for your query, we're sorry you didn't receive an addressed envelope. If you provide me with your policy number I can issue one to you, alternatively you can return the old disc to Liberty Insurance, Dublin Road, Cavan, Co Cavan. Your policy reference number will be on the disc.
    Thanks Una
    Thanks Una

Will put it in the post today.

Advertisement