Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boomtown 2016 August 11th - 14th, Norfolk, UK

Options
  • 04-02-2016 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭

The new line up announced for Boomtown Fair, some crackers in there.

12628513_1312006362158908_8029531953819980097_o.jpg

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Was there last year, best festival I've ever been to including Glastonbury, tickets booked, big d and the kids table, mad Caddies, Sonic Boom Six, skazi, and that's only the first announcement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,472 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Was there last year, best festival I've ever been to including Glastonbury, tickets booked, big d and the kids table, mad Caddies, Sonic Boom Six, skazi, and that's only the first announcement

Sonic Boom Six is that the guy that used to be in Spacemen 3, I saw them in their heyday in the late eighties on the one day festivals with Hawkwind headlining, they were called Acid Daze at Finsbury Park and Son of Acid Daze in Leeds. Was hoping to get work at Boomtown this year, helping out with one of the smaller stages.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

Sonic Boom Six is that the guy that used to be in Spacemen 3, I saw them in their heyday in the late eighties on the one day festivals with Hawkwind headlining, they were called Acid Daze at Finsbury Park and Son of Acid Daze in Leeds. Was hoping to get work at Boomtown this year, helping out with one of the smaller stages.

No they are ska punk dub step of sorts from Manchester. I work alot of festivals myself and this is the one everyone I ever work with swear by as the place to go to have fun. Don't work it, 160 odd for early bird is really great value too

Advertisement