Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zika virus conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,448 ✭✭✭weisses

jh79 wrote: »
    Came across this on the Guardian website

Alert! There's a dangerous new viral outbreak: Zika conspiracy theories

http://gu.com/p/4gdhq?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Is this a popular CT? Anyone familiar with this?

Popular ?? ... Google it I would say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,277 ✭✭✭DamagedTrax

3 things we'll see a lot of in the coming weeks.

1. Different transfer methods being discovered.
    2. WHO claiming its now a pandemic.
    3. Media over saturation.

Whether its real or not is beyond my knowledge at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,925 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

3 things we'll see a lot of in the coming weeks.

1. Different transfer methods being discovered.
    2. WHO claiming its now a pandemic.
    3. Media over saturation.

Whether its real or not is beyond my knowledge at the moment.

1. Sexual Transmission was already discovered/suggested
    2. pandemic status is already being considered
    3. The media is the media

I'm reminded of this...

Overheal wrote: »
    1. Sexual Transmission was already discovered/suggested
    2. pandemic status is already being considered

That was fast! Just reading about it this morning. They sure dont hang about calling it a pandemic once the news breaks that vaccines are already in the works.

Call me a cynic...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

That was fast! Just reading about it this morning. They sure dont hang about calling it a pandemic once the news breaks that vaccines are already in the works.

Call me a cynic...

I've been reading about it for 2 weeks, it's been racing through South America, possibly up to 1.5 million infected, first US case was confirmed recently and 7 cases in Spain (imported, not spread)

It's because of this large spread that the WHO has upgraded it to global emergency status

• Advertisement

I found no valid CT ...... yet ..Its still early, give it time

cjlV4aK.jpg

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    I've been reading about it for 2 weeks, it's been racing through South America, possibly up to 1.5 million infected, first US case was confirmed recently and 7 cases in Spain (imported, not spread)

It's because of this large spread that the WHO has upgraded it to global emergency status

I meant i'd only been reading about them declaring it a possible pandemic and the transfer methods, this morning.

I found no valid CT ...... yet ..Its still early, give it time

i think any possible conspiracies seem to be centred around the source and the effect, rather than the existence of it. Whether the deformities are infact connected to the zika virus or the new TDAP immunisations.

The time-frame of the newly introduced immunisation program definitely opens it up for a closer look and the spread of the Zika virus would make a good cover story if someone unscrupulous found themselves in a sticky situation.

Too many reaction theories at the moment to get a clear picture though. Has anyone seen any non-biased info on if their is any possible relationship between the deformities and the immunisations?

To many reaction theories at the moment to get a clear picture though. Has anyone seen any non-biased info on if their is any possible relationship between the deformities and the immunisations?

I saw the debunkers out in full force alright ... like on Queue

weisses wrote: »

Some of those lads are debunking theories that dont even exist yet :D

The guys over at the fox owned 'scienceblogs' are getting into some hard debunking on the Rockefeller angle.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,800 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Some of those lads are debunking theories that dont even exist yet :D

Quite a few exist so far..

GM modified mosquitos, covert operation/hoax, coverup over tainted vaccines, psyop, big Pharma, weapon of war.. the best I've seen so far is that it's a depopulation op by the Bill and Melinda foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKI8Dc8gFY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,216 ✭✭✭jh79

Where did you see this?

i think any possible conspiracies seem to be centred around the source and the effect, rather than the existence of it. Whether the deformities are infact connected to the zika virus or the new TDAP immunisations.

The time-frame of the newly introduced immunisation program definitely opens it up for a closer look and the spread of the Zika virus would make a good cover story if someone unscrupulous found themselves in a sticky situation.

TDAP is around a fair few years isn't it?

Where did you see this?

I googled it

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Kai123

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Quite a few exist so far..

GM modified mosquitos, covert operation/hoax, coverup over tainted vaccines, psyop, big Pharma, weapon of war.. the best I've seen so far is that it's a depopulation op by the Bill and Melinda foundation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMKI8Dc8gFY

I like the depopulation theory, considering no-one knows much Zika and how it spreads but the UN are pushing for free contraception for South America.

So apart from getting it from unprotected sex, the virus is also found in saliva and urine..... They engineered a nasty one this time

So apart from getting it from unprotected sex, the virus is also found in saliva and urine..... They engineered a nasty one this time

Zika, fluoride, nature is a bitch!

If i want to check whether a CT is popular what websites should i check? Mercola and FAN are the only ones I am familiar with.

Zika, fluoride, nature is a bitch!

If i want to check whether a CT is popular what websites should i check? Mercola and FAN are the only ones I am familiar with.

My post is not from a CT site ... I added the engineered part ... But seriously .. You do not know how to use google ?

My post is not from a CT site ... I added the engineered part ... But seriously .. You do not know how to use google ?

I assumed as a person with an interest in CT's you might have some suggestions on popular CT websites that I could reference but nevermind I'll just wade through the google results.

Here is an article from the ever reliable natural news. This CT must be gaining some traction if it's on Natural News.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052824_Zika_virus_genetically_engineered_mosquitoes_unintended_consequences.html

How long before he teams up with Mercola to offer some natural prophylatic?

Just say no!

I assumed as a person with an interest in CT's you might have some suggestions on popular CT websites that I could reference but nevermind I'll just wade through the google results.

TBH Jh , I like to stay clear from popular CT sites ... I don't like to get into a CT debate with info gathered from these sites. I actually think they do more harm then good

• Advertisement

Here is an article from the ever reliable natural news. This CT must be gaining some traction if it's on Natural News.

http://www.naturalnews.com/052824_Zika_virus_genetically_engineered_mosquitoes_unintended_consequences.html

How long before he teams up with Mercola to offer some natural prophylatic?

Just say no!

So instead of discussing Zika you just want to have a rant ........

So instead of discussing Zika you just want to have a rant ........

You must be a very sensitive individual if you think that is a rant.

The thread is about Zika virus conspiracy theories and i provided a link to one from a well known CT website.

TBH Jh , I like to stay clear from popular CT sites ... I don't like to get into a CT debate with info gathered from these sites. I actually think they do more harm then good

Off topic but would you now include FAN in that list?

Just curious as it seems initially to be a good resource but ultimately lets you down.

Off topic but would you now include FAN in that list?

Just curious as it seems initially to be a good resource but ultimately lets you down.

I used the sources they provided... loads link to respectable scientists who researched it .. They reached a different conclusion then the one you support buts it's not some quackery .. Probably the reason the fluoride debate is still ongoing and surrounded by controversy

I used the sources they provided... loads link to respectable scientists who researched it .. They reached a different conclusion then the one you support buts it's not some quackery .. Probably the reason the fluoride debate is still ongoing and surrounded by controversy

Just one point to make, in the general the conclusions are Connets not the research papers

A paper showing flouride interfering with a cellular mechanism is not evidence agaisnt fluoridation and as an MD he would know this yet.....

A paper showing high levels of fluoride causing adverse effects is not evidence agaisnt fluoridation and as a doctor he would know this yet.....

And he is part funded by Mercola.

Granted , Quicker than searching through Pubmed

Just one point to make, in the general the conclusions are Connets not the research papers

A paper showing flouride interfering with a cellular mechanism is not evidence agaisnt fluoridation and as an MD he would know this yet.....

A paper showing high levels of fluoride causing adverse effects is not evidence agaisnt fluoridation and as a doctor he would know this yet.....

And he is part funded by Mercola.

Granted , Quicker than searching through Pubmed

I'm just gonna post a few thing from the FAN website and if you want to discuss if this is all connets conclusions we can discuss it in the appropriate thread.

http://fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/

http://fluoridealert.org/researchers/

And do you seriously want a discussion about research/sites and who is funding ? Hint .. big pharma is not looking good in that perspective

I'm just gonna post a few thing from the FAN website and if you want to discuss if this is all connets conclusions we can discuss it in the appropriate thread.

http://fluoridealert.org/studies/brain01/

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/

http://fluoridealert.org/researchers/

And do you seriously want a discussion about research/sites and who is funding ? Hint .. big pharma is not looking good in that perspective

I'm not defending the wrongs of so called Big Pharma. Like it or not if you want medicine that works your stuck with them.

Where do you stand on Mercola?

I'm not defending the wrongs of so called Big Pharma. Like it or not if you want medicine that works your stuck with them.

Where do you stand on Mercola?

I would put him in the group that's doing more harm then good

TDAP is around a fair few years isn't it?

Ive no idea, immunization conspiracies arent something ive really looked at.

Like Weisses, i dont really go in for general conspiracy sites, if a topic piques my interest i'll research it myself. Infact this place is about it as far as conspiracy forums go for me :D

Anyway.. The TDAP batch in question was administered from jan 2015 onwards. And i was only made aware of a possbile connection by a post a brazilian friend made on her FB, hence asking if there was an unbiased study into ANY connection between it and birth deformities.

• Advertisement
Advertisement