Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Copy of ACCA December 2015 F5 Exam Paper & solutions if possible ?

Options
  • 04-02-2016 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I'm sitting the F5 exam in March.

I'm wondering if anyone could oblige me of sending me a copy of the F5 December 2015 exam paper & if possible with solutions seeing as it's not on the ACCA site & they're not putting the December exam on the site before the March exam.

Or if you can't send it can anyone point me to a website that it might have been uploaded onto ? I've tried searching online myself but to of no avail.

It would be a great help guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Acca won't be publishing any exams in full any more. The exams published in December were a "sample" combining some questions from September and some from December.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭new32234

Acca won't be publishing any exams in full any more. The exams published in December were a "sample" combining some questions from September and some from December.

Okay thank you for letting me know.

Advertisement