Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roland XP50

Options
  • 04-02-2016 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hello everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I am in the midst of a recording project, and my Roland XP-50 has quit on me. The Roland XP-50 has an LCD display with orange back-lighting. When I turn it on, there is no text - only the orange backlit rectangle. And no sound from the keyboard. Googling the problem resulted in suggestions to replace a couple of caps on the main board, something I would never attempt.

I live in Kerry and while I know people who are capable of repairing guitars, amps, and drums, I know of no keyboard repair shops. Can anyone here point me in the right direction to get me back on track ? It is such a great keyboard and well worth repairing, if I can find the right person to do it.

Thanks in advance !

JP

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

According to rolandireland.com you should mail service at proaudio.ie

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,151 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

I might even be able to save you a trip to Dublin if you're not in a rush. I'm due down in the coming weeks. But you'll have to come and collect it from the shop yourself afterwards :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭johnplayer

Thanks Oink . I might drop you a PM if stuck . Thanks for the offer .

Advertisement