Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC One M8 Bricked?

Options
  • 03-02-2016 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

I'm having a problem with my HTC One M8. I rebooted it today (as I regularly do) and it failed to restart. It Had >50% power. I plugged it into the HTC charger for 2 Hrs but still no avail - the charging light didn't even light up (The socket switch WAS on). I tried holding the Power button + Vol up, + Vol down, + both Vol up & Vol down but the phone didn't react. I connected it to the PC to see if it could be detected. Nothing showed up on the PC, but it did give a USB connected tone when it was connected and then approx 15 - 20 seconds later it gave a USB removal tone. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. :(:(:(

Advertisement