Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail sync issues?

Options
  • 03-02-2016 10:50am

Anyone else having trouble ?

2 phones and a tablet here not receiving notifications or new mail , android tv box we have will receive new mail if I add the account. I've tried clearing updates and app/cache data on affected deviced and it will work for a while and stop again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,406 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

Have a tablet on Marshmallow and it has been broken since the latest update. Google utterly useless to help.

Have a tablet on Marshmallow and it has been broken since the latest update. Google utterly useless to help.

Yeah , did some digging since I posted here, and anyone one reporting it officially to them has been met with a flat denial of anything being wrong with it , and the usual follow these steps or it's your device thats at fault, numbers posting on reddit and on their official paths would suggest otherwsie.

Advertisement