Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoPro Mounts in Dublin City

Options
  • 03-02-2016 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Heading skiing on Saturday and need a few curved adhesive mounts for my action camera. It's not a GoPro but I have the screw on mount adaptor.
    Is there anywhere in Dublin city centre that sells a selection of these mounts?
    GoPro or spurious, I'm not fussy.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Donie75 wrote: »
    Heading skiing on Saturday and need a few curved adhesive mounts for my action camera. It's not a GoPro but I have the screw on mount adaptor.
    Is there anywhere in Dublin city centre that sells a selection of these mounts?
    GoPro or spurious, I'm not fussy.
    Thanks!

Well for you! I think the camera shop on the top of Grafton St. sells GoPro accessories, Bermingham Cameras, down on the Quays sell them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,208 ✭✭✭Fattes

Conns Cameras, behind Brown Thomas off wicklow street, also Great outdoors, Snow and Rock and on line

Advertisement