Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to the Z3 Compact?

Options
  • 02-02-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭

I fancy a change from my Z3 compact but from looking around there seems to be very little in the sub 5-inch display with similar specs. One other main advantage of the Z3 is the brilliant battery life.

Any suggestions? Seems the sub 5-inch market is getting ignored by manufacturers these days....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Fluffy88

The best option would probably be the Z5 Compact .. you get some slight upgrades, fingerprint scanner, better CPU, etc..

As you mentioned there aren't many companies producing good smaller phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Rob C

Well the elephant in the room there is the iPhone 6S....it's sub 5in.

I'm looking into the Z5 compact, it's a good price at the moment on contract. I've a Note 3 at the moment so will be big reduction in size for me so I'm weighing all this up.

The One + X might be an option for you as well, it's barely 5in I think and a good price and well regarded.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Rob C

Well the elephant in the room there is the iPhone 6S....it's sub 5in.

I'm looking into the Z5 compact, it's a good price at the moment on contract. I've a Note 3 at the moment so will be big reduction in size for me so I'm weighing all this up.

The One + X might be an option for you as well, it's barely 5in I think and a good price and well regarded.

Advertisement