Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roses for Valentines

Options
  • 02-02-2016 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Thought it might be a good idea to start listing cheap roses for this nonsense day of celebration that hits our pockets each year

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

Lidl doing a Valentine's Day roses presentation gift bag thingy from the 8th for €6

• Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭Basq

If I've learned nothing from 18 years of being single, it's that women love a good deal on an iron and / or washing machine.

Hell, go the whole hog and spoil them with some fancy new rubber gloves.

You're welcome lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Basq wrote: »
    If I've learned nothing from 18 years of being single, it's that women love a good deal on an iron and / or washing machine.

Hell, go the whole hog and spoil them with some fancy new rubber gloves.

You're welcome lads!
    How have you been keeping the ladies at bay for 18 years?? Tell us your secret oh master! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭One More Toy

kn wrote: »
    How have you been keeping the ladies at bay for 18 years?? Tell us your secret oh master! :)

From my own experience, frequenting hukd and bargain alerts does the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 12,425 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Only roses? What about Celebrations, Cadbury's Heroes or dare I say it, Quality Street?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Luap

Any deal on rubbers lads.

Don't want an expensive valentines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭mansize

Luap wrote: »
    Any deal on rubbers lads.

Don't want an expensive valentines.

lidl do a pair for 99c, but they're quite thin. Would only last one wash.

Buy her a dishwasher instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Basq wrote: »

You're welcome lads!

You do know that if you got married it would be even cheaper as an Ironing board cover will suffice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

VincePP wrote: »
    You do know that if you got married it would be even cheaper as an Ironing board cover will suffice

Married and cheap should never be used in the same sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

This is all you need, a gift and your dinner handed to you! What more do you want!

• Advertisement
Advertisement