Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawnmower clearance homebase

Options
  • 02-02-2016 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I was in my local home base in Drogheda today, I picked up a Bosch rotrak 42 ergo for €100 reduced from 250, but they had lower model Bosch for €32 and flymos for €13! I was told this should be across stores. My brother in law also took out 3 year extended warranty on the flymo for €3! For 3 years :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64,926 ✭✭✭✭unkel

Nice one. My 15 year old Flymo finally gave the ghost during the last cut in November so was waiting for a bargain :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭uli84

None of the 100€ ones left :(

What branch and what was left uli84?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

Virtually nothing on offer / left in Northwood according to the lady at the desk when I rang

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Twatter

projectgtr wrote: »
    Hi guys I was in my local home base in Drogheda today, I picked up a Bosch rotrak 42 ergo for €100 reduced from 250, but they had lower model Bosch for €32 and flymos for €13! I was told this should be across stores. My brother in law also took out 3 year extended warranty on the flymo for €3! For 3 years :D

Were there many bargains left in Drogheda? might take a trip in after work.
    Thanks for the heads up :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

There were about 7-8 flymos and a pallet of various bosch rotrak models when i left the Drogheda store. I didnt notice any other offers, only reason i noticed the Bosch was i have been looking for the ergo model for a while now as they tend to pop up on HUKD.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭uli84

I was in drogheda, pissed off as was just checking them a week ago :( timing is everything

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Popped into Northwood today at lunchtime today - no cheap lawnmowers left :(

Did still have a few hedge cutters & leaf blowers heavily discounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

Nothing in Navan. Just popped in this evening. Knew nothing about any clearance sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Expect plenty of clearance in homebase over the next few months as they were sold to an Australia company and will be rebranded Bunnings. - They'll be more like b&q in future

• Advertisement

Just off the phone to Homebase Fonthill. Nothing there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,564 ✭✭✭frash

unkel wrote: »
    Just off the phone to Homebase Fonthill. Nothing there.

Thanks - was gonna swing by at lunchtime but you saved me the trip

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

^Ditto ...

Saved myself the trip too :D

Advertisement