Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality online recommendations

Options
  • 01-02-2016 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for recommendations for good quality online stores. I need some basics now and I dont like shopping on high street. These items should be designed to last, in good fabrics..
    Toast is one of my favourite websites (can be expensive but worth buying in sales). But they dont have what I am looking for right now.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

fits wrote: »
    I am looking for recommendations for good quality online stores. I need some basics now and I dont like shopping on high street. These items should be designed to last, in good fabrics..
    Toast is one of my favourite websites (can be expensive but worth buying in sales). But they dont have what I am looking for right now.

Any suggestions?

Joules
    Zara
    Seasalt
    Boden
    Ted Baker
    Cos

• Registered Users Posts: 13,280 ✭✭✭✭fits

Shop regularly enough in seasalt and boden (but gone off boden tbh).

For Cos, Id just go instore. joules, zara and ted baker wouldnt really appeal to me.

For Cos, Id just go instore. joules, zara and ted baker wouldnt really appeal to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

fits wrote: »

Always think Joules and Seasalt are quite similar? I have a lot of things from both and they are similar enough. French Connection have some nice basics too. Have you tried Sandro?...or DKNY for some non-fussy structured items/basics?

I always think of joules as a horsey brand, although it probably isnt so much anymore.

Havent tried sandro, no. Or DKNY. they good be good. cheers.

• Advertisement

I always think of joules as a horsey brand, although it probably isnt so much anymore.

Havent tried sandro, no. Or DKNY. they good be good. cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Stefanel. You might prefer them around sales.

Advertisement