Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a decent small - medium sized tablet

Options
  • 01-02-2016 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

Can you recommend a decent small - medium sized tablet that I will mainly be using for personal as opposed to work stuff, so thats reading my Kindle, Netflix, Facebook etc. Im looking for something with a good screen, that is light and slim, budget around 200 - 300e. I like Samsung, anything else I should be looking at? I would prefer to buy in a high street shop rather than from a website....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Nvidia Shield for about 200 from Amazon, although I don't know if it can be got in shops

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Nvidia Shield for about 200 from Amazon, although I don't know if it can be got in shops

I bought a Nvidia Shield about 2 weeks ago and love it. I'm very impressed by it. I spent ages trying to decide, and had wanted to buy from a shop rather than online, but there was nothing decent in that price range in stock anywhere at the moment. The Nvidia Shield can be bought from Komplett for 200 quid, and delivery is a tenner

Advertisement