Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Vintage wedding car near galway

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi,
    We are getting married in Salthill Galway on 31/12/2016 and are finding it very difficult to find a vintage car for a few hours. The house, church and hotel are all in Salthill. Would anyone have any advice outside of the wedding car websites? Any help or info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Silvera

We used the 1957 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud I and Mercedes E-Class from www.msweddingcarhire.ie/wedding-car.htm for our wedding in Galway last July.

The owner and his son are gentlemen to deal with..they were on time (very early actually!) and the cars were excellent. I'm a car buff and searched long and hard before I found the right wedding car (i.e. the '57 Rolls Royce). Their price was very reasonable and the distance from RN to G wasnt a problem for them.

I also had the idea of hiring a DeLorean for the bestman and groomsman to travel in, but that didnt work out. Luckily enough I did manage to purchase a '78 Opel Manta Coupe (four days before the wedding! ...after many years of searching!) and used that on our wedding day! :)

Advertisement