Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Tickets for Concert in US

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Hi,
    Was just wondering if anybody had experience with buying tickets for concerts in the US.
    Was trying to book tickets for an At The Drive In gig in Hollywood Palladium in June on the Live Nation website but could not get beyond the Security Phrase thingy.
    Can they be booked online from Ireland or is there another way to book tickets??
    All advice greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,009 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

I have booked a ticket last year with Live Nation for Brandon Flowers and I didn't have any issue. They had the print at home option and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭JackMcA

bought tickets for MSG no problems. collected at box office

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Toast

US ticketmaster like IE Ticketmaster has an inexplicable maintenance period between midnight and 8am where tickets always appear to be sold out (they don't tell you it is a maintenance period for some reason). Not entirely sure which time zone US Ticketmaster runs out of but it should be available from 8am east coast so say 2pm Irish time to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Gig is long since sold out anyway - tickets only available on resellers site.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭Toast

www.cashortrade.org is apparently our (toutless) equivalent in the states. Let me know how you get on as I'm curious how effective their approach is.

• Advertisement
Advertisement