Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying again in playstore

Options
  • 01-02-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

Im pretty sure this has been asked before but a search didnt help me.

Got my kids tablets for christmas, both 7inch lenovo tab 2s. One had a problem with a charging port so the tablet was replaced by argos, (excellent customer service i thought as altho its only in use 5 weeks it was bought well over 2 months ago.)

Ive signed in on the same account and the apps are showing "my apps" but is asking me to pay again even tho i shouldnt have to.
    The only thing thats different is this one is runnng 4.2.2 and (the one that was replaced was 5.0) is telling me no updates available. When we bought them new one tablet updated straight away and the other took a few weeks for some reason so this one might take a while to update too.
    Any ideas what might be wrong? Is it just a setting i can change somewhere?
    Thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sounds strange. What are the apps?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭D'Peoples Voice

.red. wrote: »
    Ive signed in on the same account and the apps are showing "my apps" but is asking me to pay again even tho i shouldnt have to.
    get to a pc/laptop, and log onto https://play.google.com/apps
    It should tell you what you have purchased and installed.
    Once you know everything is in order then focus on the device.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭.red.

Mr E wrote: »
    Sounds strange. What are the apps?

Just sorted it.
    It was minecraft which is €6 and a few other cheaper games.
    I went into "my account", then "order history" and anything i paid for was there. If i clicked on them "view" came up and when i hit that it brought me to the app with the install button.
    Strange one indeed.

Advertisement