Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comapny Changes

Options
  • 01-02-2016 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭

If wrong forum please move.

I'm a director a limited company that has never traded, so since it's setup the annual return has been sent in, this is about everything the company has done to date.

As the company is sitting there and not being used I was wondering what are the chances to:
    • remove the other two directors and secretary (one of the directors is the secretary) and to add second new director(also as the secretary)
    • Change company name
    • Change registered company address

I found that these can be done using the below forms and prices:
    • Form B10 - €15 (not sure if it's €15 per officer)
    • Form G1Q - €50
    • Form B2 - €15

Are there any other things that need to be considered when changing a limited company over, the reason is that the limited company is not going to be used and I'm looking to setup another company so to kill to birds with one stone I can just change the existing limited company and everyone wins, I have approval from the other two directors to do this if its all legal and possible?!

Advertisement