Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot Planet 2000

Options
  • 01-02-2016 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone in this forum has Peugeot Planet box to connect my Peugeot 307 ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭davycha

What is the issue with your 307 ?
    Do you need peugeot planet diag specifically?. Would any other type of scanner do what you need?

Also if you post your location we might be able to suggest someone.

rgds davycha

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jester941

Hi, thanks for replay. I need to reset additive level in my 1.6 hdi Peugeot 307 2004 I thing only Peugeot planet will do it I'm wrong. I'm based in cork. Thanks

I think a lot of diagnostic tools will perform this function , although I am open to correction on this.

Can't help with Cork area I am afraid. maybe your best bet is to ask around locally .

rgds davycha

Bought PP2000, everything fixed :) If anyone need read the codes or reset additive level in any Peugeot/Citroen or anything alse im in Cork :). Thanks

Glad to hear you got it sorted ,

By the way where did you get your PP 2000 from , I have looked at a few sites re this software but was always wary about purchasing ,
    What type of windows system are you running it on ?
    Did you also have to get a seperate cable ?

rgds Davycha

• Advertisement

Straight from CHINA :) Software and interface with the cables. I'm running it on WIN XP but i thing you can use WIN 7.

Advertisement