Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Anyone know where I could find an experienced Spoon Player?

Registered Users Posts: 3 sundowner

I'm currently writing the score for a pilot web series set to be released sometime this summer. For the score I would like to have some spoon playing during intermittent scenes.

If anyone has any experience playing the spoons or knows anyone who is a capable spoon player I would love to hear from them.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further details.

Comments

• sundowner wrote: »
    I'm currently writing the score for a pilot web series set to be released sometime this summer. For the score I would like to have some spoon playing during intermittent scenes.

If anyone has any experience playing the spoons or knows anyone who is a capable spoon player I would love to hear from them.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for further details.

Where are you based?

• Are ya kidding me?? the spoons are the easiest thing in the world to play give it a bash yourself for a few weeks you will be a master!!

Advertisement