Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

am i a bad person?

Options
  • 31-01-2016 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

i really question if i am a bad person, yes i have said and done stupid things in my life that i regret but the guilt that i carry because of these blunders can at times be very debilitating to my mental health. As i have gotten older my group of friends has lessened and i feel quite alone , i see some people and how they behave and find it difficult to understand how they are surrounded by so many people. i have this "friend" and over the years that i have known her i have witnessed her bitch and tear apart all of her friends even when she is not angry with them, i know myself that i am one of those people as she does it even about her best of friends.I have heard her say that she hates and can't stand a person and then she will see them and tell them how much she loves them!!! Anyway i guess i don't understand how people like this girl are so popular and have so many friends and appear to be guilt and care free, yet i question if i'm a good person on a daily basis and why it is that i am alone??

apologies for the rambling

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,125 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Have you killed anyone, do you regularly upset other people, are you cruel to animals?
    If you answer yes to any of the above unfortunately your a bad person!

The grass is always greener I wouldn't spend to much time looking over the fence at others, just do good things and they usually come back to you, they might take a while but they will come.

Don't be so hard on yourself, people are strange at the best of times and nearly impossible to understand fully.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rumi85

no,i try not to and most definitely not :)

thanks for your reply..... having one of those days!!

you should absolutely travel and upgrade to a yacht ;)

Advertisement