Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Response Unit

Options
  • 31-01-2016 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

me and my friends saw the Paranormal Response Unit van outside merlin park in galway on tuesday, anyone know if they were investigating anything? or if it was just coincidence.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 caroline2015

Saw them driving past terryland SC last week, and then in Gort a few days later. The county is overrun with spooks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Don't cross the streams!!!

:eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

me and my friends saw the Paranormal Response Unit van outside merlin park in galway on tuesday, anyone know if they were investigating anything? or if it was just coincidence.

is that whats on the van?? i thought they have it low key.....i wouldn't like them parked outside my house, what would the neighbours think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

philstar wrote: »
    is that whats on the van?? i thought they have it low key.....i wouldn't like them parked outside my house, what would the neighbours think

Well, when there's something strange, in your neighbourhood, at least ye'll know who to call :D

Sorry, couldnt resist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

CNqVT8PWsAAgBER.jpg

I love this van.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

"We bump back..." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

nicked straight out of Hellboy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

right, whens me pen …. 'next gadget, van with nice signage'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Well if the other groups are doing it. I dont want to be left out. Is a van the new thing everyone has to get?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Saw them driving past terryland SC last week, and then in Gort a few days later. The county is overrun with spooks!!!

If you said that line in the US you could be arrested for a hate crime. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Riamfada wrote: »
    Well if the other groups are doing it. I dont want to be left out. Is a van the new thing everyone has to get?

and heres me after selling mine six months ago - doh! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 47 seanjoyce21

ya thats it, no one knows tho??

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

It's owned by a guy who teaches historical swordfighting, you can see the sword and shield logo on the front. I reckon he's just having a laugh with the paranormal response bit so people don't think it's a cash transit.

Advertisement