Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what happened last night

Options
  • 31-01-2016 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭

Played a game of TDM on core..jumped me into a game of search & destroy where the game just wouldn't end...pwned the other team at there spawn on combine for over 45mins with no let up?? Hacked lobby??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

jimmy180sx wrote: »
    Played a game of TDM on core..jumped me into a game of search & destroy where the game just wouldn't end...pwned the other team at there spawn on combine for over 45mins with no let up?? Hacked lobby??

What console. Presume it was hacked lobby. Used to happen on ghosts a good bit

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Definitely sounds like a hacked lobby.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭jimmy180sx

Was on the ps4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Saw a video of this happening before and it was during the last double xp weekend too, ground war search where you keep spawning back in and youre earning 1000xp per kill

Exactly what happened. One kill wraiths and raps. Couldn't even call them in because of all the spamming

• Advertisement

Ps4..going to have a look tonight if I can get old game footage and post it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

That's it right there. Had no idea what was going on

Advertisement