Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question for people who have an *Samsung Model: UE55JU6800K

Options
  • 30-01-2016 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi Folks,

I Recently purchased this tv (Link in description). I Am wondering is there any really good benefits i should be using it for (i am new to the smart tv game)

Looking for a pointer remote that is compatible with my tv that i can use like the LG Have brought out for the series 6 (i think)

all help muchly apprecitaed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hi Folks,

I Recently purchased this tv (Link in description). I Am wondering is there any really good benefits i should be using it for (i am new to the smart tv game)

Looking for a pointer remote that is compatible with my tv that i can use like the LG Have brought out for the series 6 (i think)

all help muchly apprecitaed

I think you are actually in the wrong forum here, hopefully the mods will move it to TVs and Projectors... :)

My friend got one of these recently and got no smart remote with it either, I have an older 40H6400 and it comes with a pointer remote and standard remote like this one :

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/samsung-smart-tv-remote

Not sure if the one I have is compatible with your TV but if it has Bluetooth on the TV it should work...

• Registered Users Posts: 35 fusionballs

Sorry, i was unsure were to post this thread but hopefully one of the mods will help me out. To be honest i don't think my tv does (bluetooth) even tho it has everything else like Upscaling and etc,

thanks for the link if my tv does have bluetooth i will buy that right away.

Advertisement