Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Thunderstorm in Fueingirola Spain

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Storm 10 wrote: »
    Brilliant lightning on this live webcam

http://www.webcamfuengirola.com/webcam-paseo/

Wow that's what I call lightning, great link storm thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

I remember getting almost trapped on that very beach as a kid in the mid 80s during a sandstorm, scary stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Witnessed a thunderstorm in the mountains while on holidays in Majorca. Really something spectacular.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,712 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

We really are hard done by in Ireland, we barely see a few flakes of snow per winter, a crack of thunder is considered a thunderstorm here when in reality we dont really get proper thunderstorms, proper cold and warm/hot days can be counted on one finger if were lucky, sunshine is only fleeting glimses most of the year. All we see is mostly mild/cool, wind and rain! 3 people i know moved here from other countries and they couldnt handle the constant grey skies, wind, rain and 12 months of the year all feeling the same in comparison to other places!. 2015 was horribly samey from one end of the year to the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,107 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

What I experienced here in West Clare the other night was nothing short of terryifing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement