Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Now Cards - Irish Content

Options
  • 29-01-2016 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I have a Google Nexus 6P running the latest version of Android. I like and use Google Now a lot but it keeps displaying cards from the BBC (not a site I visit often at all) but I would prefer if it sourced Irish related content from sites like the Independent or RTÉ news etc. Is there a way to configure it to do this?

I have checked the settings but can't see anywhere to change this? In Google Maps my home and work locations are both set to Dublin.

Thanks,
    M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

I see content from the Indo, Times and RTE in mine. Don't think I did anything special, just took some time. Maybe it figures it out from the Google News app?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,364 ✭✭✭madmoe

OK mate and thanks.

M

Advertisement