Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for help! Can anyone recommend me an Engineer?

Options
  • 29-01-2016 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

I am going to be undertaking a major renovation project on an old house and I am looking for an engineer who will be able to assist me with this. Basically, I need someone to assess the property to draw up a list of what needs to be done. There may also need to be some changes made to the structural walls and I will need some advice and guidance on what my options are. While I don’t need them to oversee the project as such, if they could provide/recommend people to carry out the individuals tasks, that would be a major bonus.

Feel free to PM me, if necessary, and thanks in advance for all your help :D

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

There are engineers and architects in most parts of Mayo who deal with these matters

Where is the property?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

There are engineers and architects in most parts of Mayo who deal with these matters

Where is the property?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

It's in the North Mayo area

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭zoeybelle

Hi Mod,
    Could you move this back to the Mayo thread I might get more responses there.
    Thanks

Advertisement