Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connacht vs Munster in April

Options
  • 29-01-2016 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm planning a trip to Galway for this match but there doesn't seem to be a date set yet. Does anyone know when it will be announced?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Its in the last 5 rounds of games so they might wait to see which games will be best in terms of tv etc and teams making the playoffs so Likely not to be for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

Tell me about it. I am planning a trip home over Easter and I can't organize anything until pro12 get off their arses and make the fixtures. Keep an eye on the website. I am expecting them to be announced in the next couple of weeks now the the 6 nations fixtures have been finalized and european quarter finals are set.

Advertisement