Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon fire tablet to hdmi port on television

Options
  • 28-01-2016 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭

Hi all just wondering is it possible to connect this tablet (the 80 euro version) to hdmi port on television -is there some device you can get to make this possible.

Cheers for any info:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,443 ✭✭✭droidman123

ROY RACE wrote: »
    Hi all just wondering is it possible to connect this tablet (the 80 euro version) to hdmi port on television -is there some device you can get to make this possible.

Cheers for any info:o
    I have never had one of those devices,but can you cast it using chromecast ?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

I have never had one of those devices,but can you cast it using chromecast ?

No idea :o

does the tablet have a hdmi port? wont look the same as the one on the TV , will be smaller, but larger than one you would plug a usb charger into.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭ROY RACE

does the tablet have a hdmi port? wont look the same as the one on the TV , will be smaller, but larger than one you would plug a usb charger into.

nope no hdmi port just a port to charge battery

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

I've one of them in the house. You can stream stuff to your TV using a chromecast or some other streaming stick. Chromecast are great, about 40 euro in Argos, PC world etc. Not sure how they cope with ****ty internet though so take that in to account if you're not on a decent connection.

• Advertisement

ROY RACE wrote: »
    nope no hdmi port just a port to charge battery

They have a usb to hdmi adaptor in amazon for them I think.

As others say though a chrome cast or fire stick would be far more functional.

Advertisement