Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook app, can you have multiple accounts?

Options
  • 28-01-2016 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭

I am constantly alternating between my facebook accounts, ie that of my personal one, and the one associated with the business I am involved in.

I find it to be very effective when it comes to marketing (new products, speciall offers, opening hours etc) and a very useful resource when it comes to attracting new customers.

Is it possible to have multiple accounts associated with the one app(like Twitter or Google) Or should I just let my work account take preference with my app (don't want to miss notifications)

Thanks.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

I am constantly alternating between my facebook accounts, ie that of my personal one, and the one associated with the business I am involved in.

I find it to be very effective when it comes to marketing (new products, speciall offers, opening hours etc) and a very useful resource when it comes to attracting new customers.

Is it possible to have multiple accounts associated with the one app(like Twitter or Google) Or should I just let my work accountant take preference with my app (don't want to miss notifications)

Maybe have one account open in your app and the other account open in your browser? I don't think there's a function for multiple accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,470 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Install Folio and use that for work (it's a wrapper for the mobile site with added functionality).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

Mr E wrote: »
    Install Folio and use that for work (it's a wrapper for the mobile site with added functionality).

Bingo Mr E, this is exactly what I'm after.

Advertisement