Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin to Denver €325.00 return

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭normakelle

Got cork to Dallas in june for 364 so other states included. Didn't buy them first time around last month, jumped on them quickly this time. thanks for the post

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Thanks OP . I've been flying to Denver July every year for 17 years and this year is the cheapest I've ever seen.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭asharkman

Had a look on TripAdvisor for Denver, couldn't really see anything very interesting to do. i'm guessing it's not a big tourist destination? Would any one recommend it to visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

asharkman wrote: »
    Had a look on TripAdvisor for Denver, couldn't really see anything very interesting to do. i'm guessing it's not a big tourist destination? Would any one recommend it to visit?
    It's in Colorado, so close to the Rockies. A great outdoors place to go. Would be great skiing in winter/spring or other mountain pursuits in Summer/Autumn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

I like the way the Momondo site tells you the cheapest, best and quickest. Makes it handy to compare and see if the saving of a tenner is worth an extra 4hrs travel time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

You can also smoke grass legally if that's your thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

You could go Skiing to Breckenridge / Aspen / Vail if you were that way inclined. Fabulous places for winter sports. I've done it a couple of times. Takes about 1 and a half hours to get to Breckenridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Denver is the capital of Colorado so I'm assuming it's the Amsterdam of the U.S.A?

I can think of one thing in particular to be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭yqtwqxqm

I think i'll look into this deal. Best think to do is hire a car and drive far away from Denver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Great beer city too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

This secret flying website is the holy grail when it comes to cheap flights...amazing deals on it!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

Its an ok place but most use it as a stopping off point for the Rockies, Yellowstone Park etc Personally I go to Cheyenne WY for the frontier days festival and rodeo.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭Yamanoto

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    This secret flying website is the holy grail when it comes to cheap flights...amazing deals on it!

They habitually pinch their deals direct from Flyertalk (without crediting the source), then throw them up in a more user friendly format.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-deals/1742376-ba-dublin-denver-325-a.html

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭unjedilike

It's pretty hard not to fall in love with Colorado when you go there

Advertisement