Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo Marui upgrades

Options
  • 27-01-2016 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi guys , i would like to upgrade my Tokyo Marui VSR 10 G spec , where is a good airsoft shop in Ireland that can do the upgrades for me , and what upgrade parts are worth getting for it ,
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭retro d

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

What's wrong with it that it needs upgrades?

thermo wrote: »
    What's wrong with it that it needs upgrades?
    There's nothing wrong with it I heard that the upgrades for it can increase its range distance , better hop up and inner barrel upgrades just better parts than the stock parts , just wondering is it worth upgrading and who could do it for me

The standard factory parts ( if it's a TM) are generally very good, but if you do feel the need for new bits, I'd recommend a firefly extra soft hop up rubber and a deep fire stainless steel 6.02mm inner barrel.
    Where abouts in the country are you?

The standard factory parts ( if it's a TM) are generally very good, but if you do feel the need for new bits, I'd recommend a firefly extra soft hop up rubber and a deep fire stainless steel 6.02mm inner barrel.

• Advertisement

Thanks thermo , it's a TM yes ,it's shots perfect but i would just like to fine tune it with good parts , that's great i will have a look for those parts , I'm in Clare , really appreciate the feedback Thank you

No bothers. If your looking for someone in your neck of the woods give DeBurca a shout and he may be able to help you.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=196154

No bothers. If your looking for someone in your neck of the woods give DeBurca a shout and he may be able to help you.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=196154[/quote
    Thanks thermo il give him a shout
    Thanks for your help i will let you know how i get on

retro d wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=196154[/quote
    Thanks thermo il give him a shout
    Thanks for your help i will let you know how i get on

No bothers..... Let us know how it turns out!

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭DarraghR

Anyone know of a good store that would sell Glock 18c replacement slides ?

• Advertisement

DarraghR wrote: »
    Anyone know of a good store that would sell Glock 18c replacement slides ?

Try fire support. Co.UK
    Specshop.pl
    Redwolf.com

Advertisement