Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's time to put The Cuckoo's Nest to sleep

Options
  • 27-01-2016 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭

It was great once, but please, let it go peacefully into the Boards.ie archive.

Let it be remembered for what it achieved- not what it's become.

Please- I'll buy the ticket to Switzerland- I'll take the responsibility. Just let it go.

Thanks.:(:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭wurzlitzer

It was great once, but please, let it go peacefully into the Boards.ie archive.

Let it be remembered for what it achieved- not what it's become.

Please- I'll buy the ticket to Switzerland- I'll take the responsibility. Just let it go.

Thanks.:(:)

I used to love this place
    For a bit of refuge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Squarewave

The Nest will rise again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Squarewave wrote:
    The Nest will rise again!

Yes we will rise, beware all you lesser forums.... We shall conquer all before us

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Yes we will rise, beware all you lesser forums.... We shall conquer all before us

If there's any conquering involved ,count me it.I have my own sword and i am prepared to travel anywhere in the Dublin area.

Eh,I assume expenses/loot/spoils are included in the standard "conquering package"?.

Advertisement