Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Civil Engineering Work Dublin

Options
  • 27-01-2016 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey there I'm a civil engineering graduate (level 7), and I am currently studying level 8 BIM/Revit, partially to get a level 8 degree but also it seems Revit or BIM is going to play a huge part in the Civil/Consruction Industry in the years to come.

Looking at sites like indeed.com it seems like Dublin is about to boom again, I'll be looking for a site engineering job after April, what are employers expectations of graduate site engineer? And what kind of salary would one be looking at?

Do other construction professionals notice that things are starting to move again?

Looking forward to your responses!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭annfield1978

N11 Enniscorthy Bypass and N25 New ross Bypass starting so get on to BAM for site positions down there is willing to move

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Birdsong

OP I know of a vacancy for a graduate engineer with BIM, based in Dublin. PM your CV and I will pass on to the relevant person where I work.

Advertisement