Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free AVG

Options
  • 27-01-2016 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45,881 ✭✭✭✭

The 2016 AVG Internet Security Suite can be got free from here. It comes with the licence key pre-installed so Im assuming its for 1 year only.

Enjoy :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 48 schofferhofer

Just the right time.....I was looking for a deal on an AV software so will install this later tonite. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,227 ✭✭✭ratracer

Thanks for that op!! Does anyone know if I need to manually take off earlier versions of AVG from my machine or does this overwrite/ remove earlier editions? TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

ratracer wrote: »
    Thanks for that op!! Does anyone know if I need to manually take off earlier versions of AVG from my machine or does this overwrite/ remove earlier editions? TIA

It looks like you'll have to remove any and all traces of a previous installation....
    The download links for AVG Internet Security 2016 are given to you above. Download and install AVG Internet Security 2016; after installation, enjoy — there is no license key because it comes pre-registered and there is no need to register it.

Please note if you have used AVG in the past, you may not get the full license or you may get an expired license because this is intended for new AVG users only!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,423 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

180 days trial, couldn't install the 64bit version as kept giving error, only did 32bit

Advertisement