Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sword and scale.

Options
  • 27-01-2016 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone I started watching making a murderer and got very interested in that type of show so Google suggested I listen to serial. I'm now listening to sword and scale which I absolutely love but am running out of episodes. Can anyone recommend similar podcasts for me? I started to listen to a few this American life podcast episodes recommended by reddit ,but Cant find the full episode guide. Thanks for any suggestions x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭finglashoop

ja1986 wrote: »
    Hi everyone I started watching making a murderer and got very interested in that type of show so Google suggested I listen to serial. I'm now listening to sword and scale which I absolutely love but am running out of episodes. Can anyone recommend similar podcasts for me? I started to listen to a few this American life podcast episodes recommended by reddit ,but Cant find the full episode guide. Thanks for any suggestions x

Try true murder: the most shocking.... reviews books about murders

Criminal short story about crime

Undisclosed as an add on to serial

Truth and justice pod. Another aff on to serial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭Satriale

ja1986 wrote: »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_This_American_Life_episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Satriale wrote: »

Thank you so Much. Probably should have googled a bit myself first!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I am in the same position Love Sword and Scale but am listening to it week now, the same with Serial, This American Life, Criminal, Undisclosed.

Detective is great but they are only 10 mins long.

Just discovered Modern love, there are only 3 at the moment.

So bring on your true crime podcasts please. It is the only thing that keeps me sane in work!

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

I am addicted to these! I have them playing in the kitchen making dinner or whatever I don't even watch TV any more. I'm really upset iv binged on sword and scale iv listened to them all. I didn't give criminal a chance because the episodes are too short,but will start them again tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement