Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Wanted

Options
  • 26-01-2016 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Bassist wanted to complete a band. we're in crumlin/perrystown area. Into rock and punk rock mostly. i'm a guitarist and playing with another guitarist and a female singer
    playing about a year together now so trying to get stuff together. Influences would be foo fighters, you me at six, queen, chilli peppers, new found glory, blink 182, paramore and loads others. we age from 21-25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 false.dawn

Hiya, my friend is interested but can't login/register to boards for some reason. Do ye have an e-mail address I can pass on instead so he can talk to ye directly? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Duxofficium

Bassist wanted to complete a band. we're in crumlin/perrystown area. Into rock and punk rock mostly. i'm a guitarist and playing with another guitarist and a female singer
    playing about a year together now so trying to get stuff together. Influences would be foo fighters, you me at six, queen, chilli peppers, new found glory, blink 182, paramore and loads others. we age from 21-25
    Hey guys. PM me

Advertisement