Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparta War of Empires

Options
  • 26-01-2016 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭

Im after getting hooked on this game in the last week. Finding myself staring at the screen for hour son end eek.

im not sure if this is against forum rules but i couldn't see anything saying you cannot but one of the tasks and things i need to build in the game in the hall of xenia and to do so its based on you inviting people from outside the game to play.

the old bait trick as such.

i was just wondering if any of you game playing bordsies would do me the favour of registering using this link so that I can at least reap some of the benefits. You dont need to play just sign up.

Id be very grateful if you could. link to use is as follows.

http://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/sparta-war-of-empires/?in=eyJpIjoxNzk5NTI4MiwicyI6MH0uYWQ3ZmRiYTIyNDViYmQ0NTEzNDI1YTNiMjFlODk2MWY1

Advertisement