Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirty Grandpa

Options
  • 25-01-2016 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭

Man, this movie was so awful. I didn't have specially high expectations for it as it was, but it somehow turned out worse. So bad, De Niro must be aching for cash if he's doing this ****e. Really recommend people avoid it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭squonk

That sounds like it might be fun in a way. I like brain dead stupd, crappy movies like that on a Thursday or Friday night. Really can't see what De Niro is doing in it though. I know he's allowed do a few comedies and things but at this point he should be thinking about his legacy. Sh*t like this featuring him for long enough kind of detracts from his triumphs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,928 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

i think that's one of the things you can't aske deniro about....(are you acting for cash nowadays)

Advertisement