Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hockey teams

Options
  • 25-01-2016 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭

anyone here play for a ice hockey team in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

There's no ice rinks, unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭cena

GvidoR wrote: »
    There's no ice rinks, unfortunately.

There are two teams in Dublin that play in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Zenner

There only playing for fun/ beer teams. Also mixed teams. Not the best from a spectators view.

Zenner wrote: »
    There only playing for fun/ beer teams. Also mixed teams. Not the best from a spectators view.
    What do you mean mixed teams

Male and female playing on the one team. I guess reason only to play beer hockey as no contact within game being full body check.

• Advertisement

Zenner wrote: »
    Male and female playing on the one team. I guess reason only to play beer hockey as no contact within game being full body check.

No harm in having both on a team. Do you play for a team?

cena wrote:
    No harm in having both on a team. Do you play for a team?

None if your playing for fun and/or a beginner. Maybe somewhere in the future it will progress when proper facility's come along. No don't play but had a go as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

Google/ Facebook "Celtic Clovers" they train on ice when there is ice. They train in mount view in blanch when there's not. They have a league where they play in Belfast every so often. It's coed and everyone's pretty cool!

I know the lads on that team.

Advertisement