Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fiat Ducato Audio/Bluetooth upgrade

Options
  • 25-01-2016 12:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭

All,

I'm looking for recommendations for audio and/or Bluetooth upgrade for a prefacelift Fiat Ducato 250 (built late 2013/early 2014. At the moment its got a single DIN Kenwood KDU-4057U fitted and there's no Bluetooth.

The options are, as I see them, are either install a Bluetooth phone kit (eg Parrott) or change the radio to one that has Bluetooth. Swapping the radio would be my preferred option for neatness as I don't want more hanging off the dash. Other requirements if changing the radio are
    • Single DIN
    • Black colour
    • No fancy "flashing lights" on any new radio, or any of that crap on the display
    • Reasonable call and audio quality.
    • Bluetooth audio streaming is a nice to have, but not necessary

I'm not much of an audiophile and once I can listen to the radio and take calls I'm happy. I don't listen to CD's. It's going to be self installed, if possible.

Any help, ideas, etc accepted.
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement