Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my no claims bonus gone?

Options
  • 24-01-2016 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭

I am 41 year old male with no claims for over 20 years with full clean lience .My problem is i left my insurance lapse over 2 1/2 years ago as i was driving a company van which had open insurance .Now i want to get back in my own van but it seems my no claims bonus is gone.I had my van insurance with quinn and liberty for 8 years or more up to then ,how will i fare now with liberty now .I would only be covering up to 5,000km per year 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 163 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Una

cute geoge wrote: »
    I am 41 year old male with no claims for over 20 years with full clean lience .My problem is i left my insurance lapse over 2 1/2 years ago as i was driving a company van which had open insurance .Now i want to get back in my own van but it seems my no claims bonus is gone.I had my van insurance with quinn and liberty for 8 years or more up to then ,how will i fare now with liberty now .I would only be covering up to 5,000km per year 
    Hi cute george,
    Thanks for your query. A No Claims Bonus expires if its not in use after 2 years however if you PM me your details I can check the very best price we can offer you.
    Thanks
    Una

Advertisement