Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are excellent ear piercing places in Galway?

Options
  • 24-01-2016 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭

I got my ears pierced 6 years ago by a jewellers. She did them with a gun and as I have no earlobes she had to pierce a bit upwards on the ear. Ever since I've got them pierced it's been torture putting earrings in! So I took them out a few months ago and today tried to put them in. The right ear is still open but unfortunately I think the left has closed. I tried to get the earring in but the left ear became rritated and raw. I'm wondering where in Galway city I'll be able to get my left ear pierced again? I'd like the name of good one as tbh I don't think where I initially went to did a good job at all as getting the earrings in has always been a chore! It shouldn't hurt so much every time I try to put them in, which is why I stopped wearing them months ago and unfortunately because of that I am now in this situation with one ear pierced and one ear closed! Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

AWOL would be my only recommendation.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

AWOL are excellent, as are G's. AWOL do a student discount if that helps.

Victor Tattoo is currently doing a special deal on piercings, €30 for any piercing up until Sunday. I've never gotten anything done there so dunno what they're like though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I got my septum done in Victor's about 5 years ago, it was grand and I still have it now. AWOL are very good, I've no experience with G's myself but my friends have said they are very good too.

Advertisement