Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

68 question.

Options
  • 24-01-2016 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

The 68 that leaves Fleet Street at 7.50, what time does it tend to hit Greenogue Business Park at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

That service is scheduled to arrive in Greenogue for 09:09.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

How did you work that out. I added up the times at the bottom and it was a hour. If your right ill be waiting round for a hour in the mornings so if im getting the earlier 1-_-

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭KD345

Using the journey planner on the Transport For Ireland website.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

tkd93 wrote: »
    How did you work that out. I added up the times at the bottom and it was a hour. If your right ill be waiting round for a hour in the mornings so if im getting the earlier 1-_-
    You could also follow that service using the Real Time Information on the Dublin Bus website/app for a few days to get an idea of the times involved. I use the 68 on a regular enough basis, primarily to get to Clondalkin but also to go close to Greenouge and the time KD345 quoted seems right to me (I don't need to use it that early so I can't say for certain).

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭tkd93

Thanks for the advice. I didnt actually know about the Transport Ireland website. I live close enough that I will get a lift the 1st few days and I will take your advice and keep an eye on the app. Im only working up there on a client premises for two weeks anyway so should be fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement