Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

C'ship schedule and TV?

Options
  • 24-01-2016 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭

Anywhere i can find the full c'ship schedules and the live TV games? have googled to no avail

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Don't think there is a TV schedule for the 1st round yet. Schedule for televised league games was only announced last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,890 ✭✭✭Coillte_Bhoy

Duiske wrote: »
    Don't think there is a TV schedule for the 1st round yet. Schedule for televised league games was only announced last week.

Fair point,, but any link to an overall schedule of the games? Cant be arsed going through each provincial c'ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

settle.
    the league has not started, so the announcement with the schedule for the championship will not be made till May IIRC.

If you want to find out the likely games, then you can go through the GAA fixture lists, and work it out as best as is possible (like I have done on boards for a few years)
    If you cant be bothered to do this before I get round to it, then you'll just have to wait.

BTW, theres a right amount of Saturday games which have "Sky sports" written all over them, but you can search them out for yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,854 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

Fair point,, but any link to an overall schedule of the games? Cant be arsed going through each provincial c'ship.

5 different bodies in charge of the scheduling of the Championship ( four provincial councils and Croke Park for the All-Ireland series part )

The provincial councils are the main body responsible for the long drawn out nature of the championship, which has a massive knock-on in terms of club football.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

It's only January. There won't be any announcements of tv schedules for the provincial champos and the AI series, for another couple of months at least.

A couple of weeks ago, I found the GAA master list of games for the year. I just went to the GAA website, clicked on Fixtures, then clicked on Diary and up popped a PDF document. It had a month by month listing of all the inter county games between now and September.

Since then, the GAA have redesigned their website and the old Fixtures and Diary tabs are no longer there. But the same PDF doc has to be in there somewhere, if you're just willing to dig for it.

ProudDUB wrote: »
    It's only January. There won't be any announcements of tv schedules for the provincial champos and the AI series, for another couple of months at least.

A couple of weeks ago, I found the GAA master list of games for the year. I just went to the GAA website, clicked on Fixtures, then clicked on Diary and up popped a PDF document. It had a month by month listing of all the inter county games between now and September.

Since then, the GAA have redesigned their website and the old Fixtures and Diary tabs are no longer there. But the same PDF doc has to be in there somewhere, if you're just willing to dig for it.

I scoured the main GAA site but no joy which is why i asked here.

settle.
    the league has not started, so the announcement with the schedule for the championship will not be made till May IIRC.

If you want to find out the likely games, then you can go through the GAA fixture lists, and work it out as best as is possible (like I have done on boards for a few years)
    If you cant be bothered to do this before I get round to it, then you'll just have to wait.

BTW, theres a right amount of Saturday games which have "Sky sports" written all over them, but you can search them out for yourself.

Jeez tetchy or what :rolleyes:

Advertisement