Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony m4 Aqua

Options
  • 24-01-2016 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Just looking at these now seem like excellent value for money (169.99 on Post phone)

Has anyone got one?

I want a phone to do me til the end end of the summer,with a half decent battery life and camera.

I use my phone for usual calls,texts and a bit of web browsing/Facebook. I was going to go for the S6 but this is around 300 euro cheaper.

Any user experience or even other recommendations? I'm Vodafone by the way (m4 unlock codes are 20 quid)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gofre

rizzee wrote: »
    Just looking at these now seem like excellent value for money (169.99 on Post phone)

Has anyone got one?

I want a phone to do me til the end end of the summer,with a half decent battery life and camera.

I use my phone for usual calls,texts and a bit of web browsing/Facebook. I was going to go for the S6 but this is around 300 euro cheaper.

Any user experience or even other recommendations? I'm Vodafone by the way (m4 unlock codes are 20 quid)

Thanks

I bought one for my wife and it has been great so far.

The camera is the best in that price range.

It's not the fastest phone but if you want fast browsing speed you will need to spend more.

Also Sony have a great after sale service. I contacted them on the website about a small software issue and they sent me an update within hours and sure it was sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

I just picked one up last night its a great phone. Now to buy myself a memory card :) thanks!

Advertisement