Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can't copy and paste from Google images to WhatsApp

Options
  • 24-01-2016 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Simple enough. When I had an iPhone I could copy an image from Google and paste directly into WhatsApp.

I've discovered that I can't actually save an image from Samsung stock browser anyway . But using Chrome it will allow me to copy by holding down on it. But when I go to WhatsApp and hold down the paste option doesn't appear.

It's a pain having to save it and then attach by clicking the paper clip. Far too long. Surely there is a way? ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

It's not at all a long process to save the image to your phone and then attach it to your whatsapp message. That's the way I have always sent images through whatsapp.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Whilst I appreciate your response, I'm looking for a solution. Not reassurance it doesn't take that long. If you are in a group conversation by the time you manage to do it, the moment to use it has been missed.

Advertisement