Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Empty sessions Xbox 1

Options
  • 23-01-2016 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else experiencing this?? I get into a session with about 20 people then within less than a min everyone leaves at once and i have to join another and the dame thing happens!
    Ive done all the things as in port forwarding and getting an open nat type but nothing changes.Bit of a pain in the arse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Happens to me regularly on PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Happens to me regularly on PS4.

Ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭OldBean

Happens to me a lot on PS4 too. Some reading online suggests it's my connection, but my connection is fine for everything else.

It's so frustrating when it happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

There's a few that have had this problem, one reason this could be happening could be your router. A few on the Xbox One can't get into a session together. One of them got a different router and it solved the problem.

Advertisement