Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters of Sex

Options
  • 22-01-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭

OMFG
    Stayed up unusually late last night only to discover SERIES 3 on RTE....how did I not know this.
    And to make matters worse it was episode 6. A quick look at RTE player but nope ...only have 1 episode there. ..why do they do that?
    So no advertising or notices and Sky Atlantic have no idea when they are going to show it even though it's been shown in the states since Sept 2015.
    Ahhhhhhh!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭brian_t

I posted this in the Irish Premiere Dates thread on 3rd November 2015
    brian_t wrote: »
    Masters of Sex season 3 starts on RTÉ Two at 00:45am on Friday 4th December (currently the Mad Men slot)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭Wtwasithinkin

I clearly missed that.
    I thought it would have a better time slot. Is it not as popular as I assumed.
    Gutted I missed the first 6 episodes . My WiFi sucks so no streaming for me. And the time frame has jumped way into the future. 😠

• Registered Users Posts: 6,664 ✭✭✭brian_t

By the way it's more4 that shows it in the UK

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/masters-of-sex/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

brian_t wrote: »
    By the way it's more4 that shows it in the UK

http://www.geektown.co.uk/tvairdates/masters-of-sex/

Do you happen to know if or when More4 will have it? I love this programme and cannot understand why its not more popular. I too missed the fact that it was on RTE.

I dont know. They say on their site they will show it early this year. ..no specific dates.
    I love it too. Don't know why it's unpopular

• Advertisement

I dont know. They say on their site they will show it early this year. ..no specific dates.
    I love it too. Don't know why it's unpopular

Advertisement